As a business owner it is your responsibility to seek out and utilize any resource you can to help your company grow and prosper. Finding the right talent for your company is a must in doing so. After all, a company is only as good as its employees. To this end, many companies eventually explore the option of engaging the services of an executive assistant staffing company. Companies that end up engaging the services of our executive assistant staffing company New York find that the decision to do so results in a wide number of benefits. The following list addresses some of the most beneficial reasons your company should consider using a temporary or permanent recruitment firm.
- Liability: When you engage the services of a professional from a staffing firm, they are technically not your employee. They are the employee of the staffing firm. This means that our company, not yours, is liable for worker’s comp, professional/general liability, payroll taxes and unemployment claims.
- It is a time saver: Typically a company seeking to hire a new employee expends time posting the job, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews. This results in a huge expenditure of time and effort. By engaging the services of a staffing company you put these tasks in the hands of others.
- It is a money saver: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average cost of a new employee is over $58,000. By utilizing the services of a staffing agency companies are able to spare themselves the costs of recruiting, testing and screening potential employees.
- You get to try out an employee before hiring him/her permanently: If a new temporary does not work out the company has the option of keeping him/her on as a temp or trying out another employee. We strive to make our employees a perfect fit for the companies we send them to but understand how needs change within companies.
- Employers have greater flexibility in their hiring needs: Sometimes a company’s experiences particularly high volumes of incoming work, orders, etc. Staffing firms are the perfect solution for firms that only need seasonal or temporary staff to handle temporary spikes in workloads.
- Your company works with top hiring professionals: Executive assistant staffing firms like ours, cultivates relationships with hiring managers from the top firms in New York. That relationship allows us to be able to anticipate their exact hiring needs. This is why we deliver the strongest candidates for each position our clients require.
Yes, engaging the services of a staffing firm allows you to fulfill your primary responsibility as a business owner. It allows you to use this valuable resource to strengthen your worker pool and increase your company’s level of production. Finding the right talent for your company is challenging but the task does not have to be undertaken alone. A List Associates we can provide you with skilled, dependable employees and at the same time spare you some of the associated costs, trouble and time.